Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Blog! I Swear! I Think...


No more gold lights for the queen earth
To keep you warm in your kingdoms
High on the waves you make for us
But not since you left have the waves come
The bar is dead and the rocket's rain
Is keeping you wet in your deathbed
So high on the waves you made for us
And not since you left have the waves come...
Have the waves come...


Good song.

Yay, wireless! Now I can blog while I pee!

...

Not that I would. No, right now, I'm just using it to sit on the couch, under a nice, tasty warm blanket, so I can play Stars!, watch Farscape, and talk to you, the tumultuous masses! And by masses, I mean Lostie and Sleeping Kyle.

My laptop needs a better battery, so I really hope that supercapacitors finally make that final price breakthrough, replacing the wildly inefficient chemical batteries forever. They charge faster, they last longer, and they have two ingredients, both of which are considerably cheaper on a global scale. Yayyy!


You have such limited mental capacity,
and yet you have such an abundant will to prevail.


Good line...

I don't have much to say. Work was hellish today. I almost put my fist through the monitor, and had one of my bosses been here today, I might have forever lost my boot within his unplumbed depths. I don't think either would have really endangered my job, but in the short term might have made my main boss angry, since he seemed to indicate that he thought of me as one of his kids (I'm not sure how to take that.)

Coffee time!


2 comments:

Teal Deer said...

(this is nyarlathotep from XKCD)

I dunno if any one of those series can be called better or worse... well, ok, I did like Farscape better than B5, but like you said it's DAMN close.

I'm not sure if Farscape is actually better than Firefly and I don't think I care all that much. It's all awesome scifi, and Farscape needs more love.

Unknown said...

Farscape? Really? I haven't bothered to try watching it because with of all the puppets, it just seemed kind of weird.

But all right, I'll add it to my queue.