Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bland Blah-Blahs, Blog Blocking, Blast!


Alliteration is.... fun.

Boredom is the root of all evil—the despairing refusal to be oneself.

Thanks, Kierkegard, now I feel bad about myself. Dillhole.

Anyways, I'm just testing out more of the advanced features of the remote blog function.  I started this e-mail an hour ago, but I got fucking run over by the seizure fairy and just spent a good chunk of my morning staring at my screen and watching myself sweat from several feet above my own body.  It's fun.  You should try it.  My stomach has now settled down, so I figure I can keep going with this.  Yippie skippy.

"Now, MJ, why are you feeling so bad," you may ask me. "You took several says off!"  Well, I took several days off and spent them in a tiny room with my entire family, on a bed that was designed with a tiny person in mind... a tiny person with perfect posture and very narrow shoulders.  Who doesn't breathe.  When I tried to use this strange man's bed for three days, it resulted in almost zero sleep, which means, that's right, Al, which means I'm tired as fuck and imagining that I'm carrying a small child through a desert which is at the same time up a flight of wooden steps, while eyes follow me.  I'm also wearing a hat in this one, which is different than the person in the hat following me.  Hey, don't ask me, my brain makes up the hallucinations.  I just try not to barf.

And we're back at work after an insane five-day hiatus the likes of which I haven't seen since Pippette was born.  It's wierd.  I feel out of place.  People seem happy to see me, though, which flies in the face of all available logic.

I also bought a new(ish) car!




Awww, yeah.

Peace!


No comments: