Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Brand New, Never Used"


... and if it hadn't been for the water that was stick in the drain hose, I might have believed him.

So our brand new (and by brand new, I mean it was delivered to our house yesterday) washer apparently suffers from a case of the runs, and disgorged gallons of steaming hot water all over the top floor of our house last night, reaching almost from my daughter's room all the way to the kitchen. The Whirlpool 1-800 number apparently became Kentucky Voice Response, and this morning their call center was just down. At the moment, the fine people at City Furniture are checking their storerooms for some way to make it better, since they knowingly sold us defective merchandise.

And I can destroy that store with my bare hands.

...

Well, I want to...

...

My wife taught our older daughter to say "POOF! Pants are gone!" I feel marginally better.

2 comments:

Sarah K said...

POOF! Pants are gone! follows MMMMMpie as an obscenely close second.

Sarah K said...

And that poorly constructed sentence was supposed to explain that those placements occur in an Awesomest Things Children Have Said Ever race.