Monday, July 9, 2007

Bursting With Adequatulence

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.

So I have run into the ethical and moral dilemma that my old blog had, which was one of the reasons that I didn't post there often. Well, there's a lot of moral and ethical dilemmas to the intertubes and the blagosphere, but most of them don't mean shit to me, so I'm spared having to worry about those. No no, the one I am referring to today is just this:

At what point am I freed, spiritually and emotionally and all that hippie crap-ally, to be able to talk truthfully and from my heart? At what stage in the directed evolution of Marblehead (nee Mighty Jalapeno, et al) does Marblehead do the directing? I suppose it's pretty obvious what I'm talking about here, but for all three of my white-knuckle readers who might be watching this, I'll spell it out:

Cable television.

...

I hope the irony is not lost on everyone. Linky time!

Chevelle - Comfortable Liar - Yes, it's to a DBZ video, but that's the best I can do.

No comments: