Thursday, July 5, 2007

Let's Kick This Bitch Back In



They say rock n' roll is the devil's music. Well, let's say that it is; I've got news for you. Let's say that rock n' roll is the devil's music and we know it for a fact to be the absolutely, unequivocally true. Boy, at least he fucking jams!


Well, I'm back. It's a new blog (I like the layout better, though I had to Photoshop the backgrounds a little so it wasn't all happy-sunny and shit), it's a new me (though, really, I've been online as Marble longer than any of my other personas, Zalgon and Mighty Jalapeno included.) I'm hoping that starting from scratch will make it easier for me to blog here regularly, since I seem to be all disillusioned with my previous one, although reading back through my old posts, I was really on a roll in some spots. Why can't I write like that all the time?

Nothing I can think of right now to be all controversial with. I have some suggestions and articles backed up on the old laptop (hereafter named Roger), and I'll be getting to those soon enough, believe you me. For the nonce, though, I'll just leave you with some clever audio-visual stuff, and the hopes that my faithful readers will somehow leave the realm of the imaginary and the delusional, and post their support.

Ta!



Clutch - Oregon. Hail, Draco, King of the Dragon Men!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Awww, you blogged! That's so cute!

So is this where you start ranting about why you will never spend 9 days in a car with devil children again?